Page-header

Contact image
Address: Tri-City Christian School
302 N. Emerald Drive
Vista, California 92083

Phone: (760) 630.8227
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Send an Email. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
Miscellaneous Information:

Tri-City Christian School is located in Vista, California, just seven miles inland from the Pacific Ocean in northern San Diego County. Tri-City Christian School was founded by Tri-City Church (formerly known as the First Baptist Church of Vista) in 1971.

Today the school exists as a preschool-grade 12, coeducational, college preparatory school with selective admissions. The curriculum is rigorous, and high moral standards are encouraged and expected.

Approximately 80% of our graduates will enter 4-year universities, with the remaining 20% entering 2-year colleges, work, or missions.