Tri-City Christian School is a Christ-centered, college preparatory, educational community that partners with parents in pursuing excellence for the glory of God.
Partnering with parents to train up spiritual champions for Jesus Christ
T Truth - we value knowing Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. John 8:32 states, “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” As a school community, our purpose is to inspire our students to grow in grace, knowledge, and purpose in their walk with Jesus Christ.
C Community - we value each one at TCCS: students, parents, families, faculty, and staff. Jesus said, “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” Relationships are meaningful at TCCS as we strive to love one another in Christ.
C Character - we value godly character as described in Galatians 5:22-23, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.” We want to be living testimonies so that those who interact with TCCS will see authentic Christians living out their faith.
S Spiritual Growth - we recognize that spiritual growth is the mark of a maturing Christian. Reading God’s Word, prayer, worship, fellowship, and accountability are aspects that encourage spiritual growth. At TCCS, we are committed to inspiring our community to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word, inspired, infallible, and inerrant in all matters of which it speaks (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit (Exodus 20:2-3).
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is fully God and fully man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins; He arose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven, where, at the right hand of God the Father, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. Our supreme desire is to know Christ and be conformed into His Image by the power of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 1:18-25, John 3:16, Romans 12:1-2).
- We believe that Satan is a personality who is the author of sin; he opposes God and His children, and ultimately will be condemned to eternal justice (Matthew 4:1-3, Hebrews 2:14).
- We believe that God created the earth and all that exists including mankind (Genesis 1-2).
- We believe that mankind was created righteous but fell into transgression thus inheriting a sinful nature and disrupting fellowship with God (Romans 3:23).
- We believe, therefore, that all men need to receive salvation and subsequent new birth through faith in Jesus Christ alone (Romans 6:23).
- We believe that all who are truly saved by faith in Christ are eternally secure – enjoying a renewed fellowship with God through His grace (John 10:28).
- We believe that a primary purpose of Christians today should be to share the message of salvation with those around us who are unaware of God’s gracious plan of salvation (Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15-16).
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Tri-City Christian School’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our pastor and board of directors is Tri-City Christian School’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.