At TCCS, we praise the Lord for the work He has done in the hearts and minds of our students for the past 45 years. Since 1971, TCCS has been partnering with families to train up spiritual champions for Jesus Christ.
~ Clark Gilbert, Superintendent
Dear Parents & Students,
You've arrived! Thank you for exploring Tri-City Christian School, and all that we offer students and families seeking a transforming, Christ-centered education. If I were in your shoes, I would be asking some important questions in considering TCCS such as:
- Does the school offer a quality college preparatory program that will help me get to the university/college of my choice?
- Is the school truly a Christian school?
- What extracurricular and leadership opportunities will help my child discover his/her God-given talents?
- Will our family be embraced by the school community?
And the answers are: yes, yes, plenty, and yes!
- A talented and experienced teaching staff is one of the most distinguishing attributes of TCCS! Our highly qualified, trained, and credentialed teachers are 100 percent here because they are passionate about Christ, students, and teaching. The curriculum is rigorous, well-rounded, and taught from a biblical worldview. These factors lead to students being accepted at top tier schools, such as Cornell, Dartmouth, UCLA and Wheaton College, if it is in God's plan. Many of our students also choose to attend Christian colleges or UC and CSU universities. No need to worry though, our college counseling program guides our students every step of the way!
- A true Christian school believes the Bible to be true and hires teachers and staff that are committed to inspiring students to examine and uncover true-truths. TCCS is a decidedly Christian preschool-12th grade school.
- Educating the whole child involves a complete and well-rounded program that includes competitive athletics, performing arts, music education, technology, missions trips, community service and school leadership opportunities, and for our elementary students-recess of course!
- There is no place like TCCS! The annual parent survey satisfaction rate is consistently above 97 percent. TCCS loves our students and parents, and we do everything we can to make them feel at home!
If you come for a visit, I commit to you that you will discover the TCCS experience! Please join us for any of our admissions and school events, or drop by for a tour.
Training up spiritual champions for Jesus Christ,