We are excited that you’re considering Tri-City Christian School for providing a Christ-centered quality education for your child. Tri-City Christian provides a college preparatory Christian education by infusing a distinct biblical worldview throughout our academic program. As a school, we desire to partner with families to equip each student to serve as a godly influence in our world.
Come see for yourself the possibilities and opportunities available for your child!
We would like to meet you! Setting foot on our campus is the best way to get to know our school community. Choose from one of our several Admission Events or schedule a personal tour.
Our standard seek to inspire excellence! Please review our spiritual, academic, behavioral and financial requirements below before applying.
- Elementary Students (Grades K-6): Although parents (or guardians) of preschool and elementary students at TCCS are not required to be professing believers in Jesus Christ, the school seeks families that desire a partnership with the school and its pursuit of training up spiritual champions for Jesus Christ.
- Secondary Students (Grades 7-12): The student and at least one parent or guardian must be professing believers in Jesus Christ, attend church on a regular basis, and agree with the school’s doctrinal statement. One parent or guardian must provide a written testimony regarding his/her journey.
- All parents (or guardians) must sign the Parent Commitment Form which conveys full support and agreement of the Christian education philosophy, statement of faith, spiritual goals, policies, and procedures of TCCS.
- Each student applying for grades K-12 will be assessed for admission to Tri-City Christian School.
- Students applying to TCCS for grades 4-12 must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above in core academic classes. In addition, the most recent semester GPA must be 2.5 or higher.
- Entrance and previous test results must indicate the student’s readiness and aptitude for the TCCS academic program of grades K-12.
- IEP students or students who have had their education modified in any way must submit a copy of all official documentation.
- Each student applying to TCCS must be in good standing with his/her current school.
- Each student applying to TCCS must have favorable references from his/her most recent school.
- Should a student applying to TCCS have prior substance abuse addictions or violations, he/she must have successfully completed at least one full semester in a regular school program prior to being admitted to TCCS. In addition, the student must provide evidence of a lifestyle that is 100% drug and alcohol free. TCCS will not accept students directly from residential treatment programs or those who have been expelled from another school.
- Students applying for admission to grades 6-12 must express a sincere desire to attend TCCS.
- All financial obligations to the school must be kept current.
- If the student is transferring from another private school, the family must supply TCCS with a signed letter from the school stating that all financial obligations have been cleared.