Learning at TCCS extends beyond the classroom walls and the traditional textbook. Experiencing, investigating, exploring, critical thinking, and discovering are some of the everyday activities that engage our students as they develop their minds.
The Christ-centered, college preparatory, standards-based curriculum at the elementary level encompasses a well-rounded course of study that prepares and equips students for success at the next level.
Our 21st Century technology-learning environment has a robust wi-fi infrastructure and our classrooms are equipped with Smart Projectors and educational technology devices.
Building the foundation with our well-rounded program, elementary students will engage themselves daily in the study of
- Bible (Building on the Rock Curriculum)
- Language Arts (reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, spelling)
- Social Studies (history, culture, economics)
- Physical Education (skill development and team activities)
- Fine and Performing Arts: Music, Drama, Art
- Physical Education (individual developmental skills and team sport)
- Technology (iMac digital media lab)