Every gift has a positive impact at Tri-City Christian School. No gift is too small and every gift is appreciated!
Tri-City Christian School has a vibrant 43 year history of God’s provision and grace for which we are truly humbled and thankful. Our mission, however, is far from complete as we recently relocated our jr. high and high school students to our newly expanded campus which now encompasses all of our preschool through high school students in one location.
Most recently, our junior high and high school students moved into our newly constructed academic building, our K-12 students are enjoying playing on our new athletic field, our faculty and student parking lot has been a necessary and appreciated addition as well as the quad area for our older students.
We are enjoying these campus enhancements thanks to the many stakeholders who are participating in the Because We Believe Capital Campaign.
Because We Believe Capital Campaign – Goal of Raising $4.4 million to fund Phase 1 of the Master Plan
Master Plan – Phase 1 Components
- 22,000 square foot academic building with the first 10 classrooms completely finished and currently housing our jr. high and high school students
- The second story of the academic building which will house three science classrooms, an art lab, two regular classrooms, faculty workroom, and an elevator
- Our first ever athletic field for football, soccer, PE, track practice, and special events.
- New faculty and student parking lot
- Infrastructure for Phase 1B and Phases two through four
You can make a difference for our students by supporting the Because We Believe Capital Campaign to allow us to complete Phase 1.
This is our first new construction in over 30 years and we are so excited about the future of Tri-City Christian School.
Because We Believe -
- In the value of Christian education
- Impacting our culture for Jesus Christ
- Equipping our students for life beyond TCCS
- Partnering with families in raising spiritual champions
- Providing state-of-the-art facilities for our teachers and students
Please contact Julie Pittman, Director of Development for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.