TCCS PAC HAS A MISSION AND IT INVOLVES YOU!
TCCS PAC (Parents Action Community) is parents with a vision to ‘Make a Difference’ at TCCS through unique service opportunities that bless our teachers, staff, students, and campus. PAC encompasses a number of volunteer groups are a powerful way to directly bless our school and serve as a resource to help parent volunteers find a place where they can utilize their specific talents/areas of interest, so that they not only fulfill their 30 hours of service, but feel blessed by doing so!
We have 3 PAC organizations for each school level: elementary, Jr. high, and high school. The principals at each level oversee their specific PAC.
Our Parent Action Committees serve as a valuable resource to support school initiatives and programs.
Some of the ways that PAC supports our school include:
- Sponsoring the Annual Faculty and Staff Christmas Party
- Co-hosting with Moms In Prayer to host a special day each semester to provide an appreciation luncheon for teachers and staff
- Funding the secondary student academic awards program to recognize those students with who are academic achievers
- Supporting the Reading Counts Program
- Funding special campus projects to enhance the learning environment and campus
- Hosting the Mom's Annual Coffee to foster relationships and inspire the women of TCCS
- Providing special snacks for teacher meetings
How can you support PAC?
- Volunteer to serve at one of the PAC events
- Support PAC fundraisers
How does PAC raise funds?
- Monthly restaurant fundraisers on the 2nd Thursday of each month
- Box Top collections
- Oceanside Turkey Trot - designate TCCS at registration
Contact PAC leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond to your questions.
For more information on all TCCS volunteer teams CLICK HERE or email us at: email@example.com